Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 11 loyalty points. Your cart will total 11 points that can be converted into a voucher of $2.20.
Formulated with Premium Korean Medicinal Herbs, cleansing soap is aged for 40-days and exclusive concentrations of 6-year-old red ginseng and precious herbs.
Formulated with Premium Korean Medicinal Herbs, this cleansing soap is aged for 40-days and made from exclusive concentrations of 6-year-old red ginseng and precious herbs.
- Nutrient rich Korean Red Ginseng1) and traditional herbs including Small Solomonseal2), Chinese Peony3) and Adhesive Rehmannia4) are infused for 12 hours to ensure maximum benefits.
- An extraordinary rich foamy lather softly cleanses and revitalizes the skin.
1) PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT
2) POLYGONATUM OFFICINALE RHIZOME/ROOT EXTRACT
3) PAEONIA ALBIFLORA ROOT EXTRACT
4) REHMANNIA GLUTINOSA ROOT EXTRACT
Capacity: 6ea soaps
Product Main Specifications: All Skin Types
Usage Time (Usage time after opening): 30 months from the date of manufacture / 12 months after opening
How to use
When cleansing face, add water to the soap to lather sufficiently, massage the foam onto your entire face, and then wash off several times with lukewarm water.
Manufacturer and Distributor: Amore Pacific
Manufacturing Country: Korea, South
Purified Water, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, etc.
1. It is recommended that customers should stop using the product if the followings occur and continuously using the product will only worsen the situation. If problems occur, consult a dermatologist.
1) When you feel irregular responses on your skin such as irritation, itching or rash.
2) When the above symptoms occur on the part of the skin where the product is applied by direct sunlight.
2. Do not apply it on the part where you have a scar, eczema, or dermatitis.
3. Caution for treatment and storage:
1) Tighten the lid after using it.
2) Keep away from the reach of children.
3) Do not keep it in places where the temperature is extremely hot or low and exposed to the direct sunlight.