Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of $0.20.
DEWYTREE Real gold black peral eye patches. Contains pearl rich in amino acid and minerals, Gold helps blood circulation.
Weight or Volume: 60 sheets / 90g
Product Main Specifications: All skin types
Usage Time (Usage time after opening)
3 years from the date of manufacture ( Use immediately after opening)
Directions of Use
1. After cleansing, apply skin toner on the eye area.
2. Apply the eye patch on the desired area of the face.
3. Remove after 20~30 minutes, and gently tap for remaining essence to be absorbed.
Manufacturer and Distributer: Esfolio Co.,Ltd/ Dewytree Co.,Ltd
Manufacturing Country: Korea, South
Tocopheril Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Colloidal Gold, etc.
Fucntional Cosmetic or Not
Esfolio Co.,Ltd/ Dewytree Co.,Ltd
1. It is recommended that customers should stop using the product if the followings occur and continuously using the product will only worsen the situation.
If problems occur, consult a dermatologist.
1) When you feel irregular responses on your skin such as irritation, itching or rash.
2) When the above symptoms occur on the part of the skin where the product is applied by direct sunlight.
2. Do not apply it on the part where you have a scar, eczema, or dermatitis.
3. Caution for treatment and storage.
1) Tighten the lid after using it.
2) Keep away from the reach of children.
3) Do not keep it in places where the temperature is extremely hot or low and exposed to the direct sunlight.
It is recommended that customers should stop using the product if the followings occur and continuously using the product will only worsen the situation. If problems occur, consult a dermatologist.
Do not apply it on the part where you have a scar, eczema, or dermatitis.
Caution for treatment and storage.
Quality Assurance Standard
For defective products, compensation will be made according to the Standards of Consumer Dispute Resolution to each item noticed by the Fair Trade Commission.